Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings

If I knew just how good these were going to turn out, I would have taken pictures. Lots of pictures. Although, with just a couple of ingredients, I don't know what these pictures would have been of. But since I didn't, you'll have to be satisfied with this one picture. (which should be enough to make you drool)





Those delicious wings are super easy to make. Here goes:

Ingredients: Chicken wings, salt, pepper paprika, cooking spray

Directions: Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray (I used olive oil spray). Give each side of the wings a good sprinkling of salt, and sprinkle the top with paprika. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. Flip over and continue cooking until done. (It was about 15 minutes for me) Add pepper. Done. Yep, that's it.

The wings were juicy with a crisp skin. The paprika made them just a bit smokey and the pepper added a slight kick, enough to make it interesting. Of all the complex recipes I've tried, including making my own BBQ sauce, these were my best wings I've ever made.

And did I mention I can get the meat from Tyner Pond From delivered right to my door?? Yes, please! Or, (like the ones pictured above) I can visit their farm store anytime and buy them, day or night.




Note: I did not receive any compensation for this post. In fact, I didn't even bother to tell them I wrote it and gave them a shout out. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments: