Spinach and Chicken Stuffed Manacotti
What you'll need:
Chicken breasts-cooked and diced
Fresh Spinach, chopped
Manacotti-cooked and drained
After cooking and draining the pasta, stuff them with the mixture of cheeses, chicken and spinach. I couldn't find my pastry bag, so I used a gallon size ziploc bag and cut the corner off!
Pour a little alfredo sauce in the bottom of a glass pan and place stuffed pasta in a baking dish. Top with alfredo sauce and bake for 25 minutes at 350.
I also added some fresh Parmesan cheese to the top to get the browned cheese effect.
Here's what I learned:
1. My version is cheaper and tastier!
2. My version is a LOT more work!
Still trying to decide if it was worth it, but the husband says it's definitely worth it!
Now, it's time to link up some of those great dishes you make from scratch!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
2. My only content rule is it has to be made from scratch.
3. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar.