Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How to get your husband to make brownies

As much as I love my husband, he can sometimes be a bit forgetful. And sometimes....rarely....I may take advantage of that :)

At any random point in time, just follow the conversation cues below:
Me: You can go ahead
Husband: I can go ahead and do what?
Me: Earlier, you said you were going to make brownies
Husband: I did?
Me: Yes, you said that earlier while we were (insert recent activity here)
Husband: Oh, ok.

And just like that, the husband goes off into the kitchen to make brownies!

Make sure to visit the fantastic blog parties on my sidebar, and of course, link up all your made from scratch recipes on my Tuesday linky-Made From Scratch Tuesday!


Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this idea! Tall Guy and I went asparagus picking today since he still can't get out in the field! It was a great time! Came back with TWO grocery sacks full!