Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Made From Scratch Tuesday 5/3

Ever make one of those meals that just ends up perfect? It doesn't happen very often, but last night was one of those!

We started off with steaks on the grill; the husband took care of those. On top of the steaks were sauteed mushrooms and onions in a light gravy....YUM! For the veggies, we went with steamed carrots-a favorite in our house. Then some pasta with browned butter and herbs.

What are some of your perfect meals?


Now, it's time to link up some of those great dishes you make from scratch!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
2. My only content rule is it has to be made from scratch.
3. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar.


Photobucket


6 comments:

nancy said...

That looks delish! Thanks for hosting this link up party! I posted two recipes for grilling season:Ginger Lime Chicken Marinade and Grilled Pantry Pork Chop Marinade.

-Nancy @ www.realfoodallergyfree.com

Katerina said...

It looks very appetizing and well cooked! Thanks for hosting!

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

i think this is my first time linking up! loads of fun! i do a blog hop on sundays, i'd love it if you came by and shared a recipe!!

Michael said...

Your steak looks delish!! Yum. I linked up a few recipes again this week, hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Your steak is so appetizing..Thanks for hosting.I just linked my Baked chicken Tortilla wrap.

Katie said...

Thank you for hosting this link party! I know how time consuming it can be, and I appreciate it! :)