Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Made From Scratch Tuesday 6/28

We  had lots of great recipes linked up last week! To see my recipe this week, head on over to my pal's place On the Banks of Squaw Creek. She's posting my Turkey Tetrazzini recipe. Why is my recipe over there? Well, Katie tipped me off to a new recipe contest. And we all know how much I LOVE recipe contests! Here's the info:


The National Turkey Federation is hosting a recipe contest and the grand prize is an all-expense paid weekend for you and a guest to meet, cook and dine with Chef Lisa Schroeder of Mother’s Bistro & Bar in Portland, Ore.
The winning recipe and blogger will be featured on the Meal Upgrade Calculator.
The winner may also be used in media appearances (local broadcast segments, print media interviews, etc.) as the blogger spokesperson for the national Upgrade It! campaign.
The contest ends July 31, so get cooking!  For more info, visit mealupgrade.com

So head on over to On the Banks of Squaw Creek to see my recipe and check out mealupgrade.com for details and enter!


Now, it's time to link up some of those great dishes you make from scratch!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
2. My only content rule is it has to be made from scratch.
3. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar.


Make sure to vote on your favorite link up by clicking the "like" button! We may have some giveaways in the future for the recipe with the most likes!



Photobucket


6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi,
I shared my homemade almond flour with a video and an article I hope fits in.

idesign said...

thanks for hosting :)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh dear. I confused myself and put up a photo of my laundry drying on the line and not the Blueberry Brown Bread. Both are good though -smile-.

Katie Olthoff said...

Sorry for the delay, Jen! It's up and ready to go!

Our Italian Kitchen said...

Thanks for hosting! That contest sounds fun! I may have to try it! I shared Mini Red, White, and Blue Layer Cakes for Two! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

My mom makes a mean turkey tetrazzini! Good luck!