Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gooseberry Patch #2 Peanut Butter Bars

For our second recipe from Gooseberry Patch, the husband picked Peanut Butter Bars.
 We started out by mixing butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Then added an egg and vanilla.
 In another bowl, we mixed together flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Then we slowly mixed that into the wet mixture.
 Then, press it into a 13x9 baking pan and sprinkle with peanut butter and chocolate chips.

 Then we baked it for about 25 minutes....voila! So easy a husband could do it!



Want the full recipe and many others? Stay tuned as I cook my way though 10 recipes in Gooseberry Patch's "What's for Dinner?" After recipe 10, I'll be giving away a copy.









Make sure to visit the fantastic blog parties on my sidebar, and of course, link up all your made from scratch recipes on my Tuesday linky-Made From Scratch Tuesday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

floweringmama said...

Yummy! Anything with peanut butter is always a favorite with my boys!

Air Purifier said...

Yummy! This looks so good and great to feed a group of people. I'm going to try it out over the weekend :D
Carrie