Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Husband and His New Carhartt Coveralls

A while back, the good folks at Carhatt outfitted the Real Farmwives with Carhartt apparel from their women's line. When I got it, the husband had that poor puppy dog look on his face and may have pouted because he didn't get new Carhartts. So when I came home one day and told him he was getting a new set of coveralls, he was super excited. He has a few sets of insulated coveralls, so these new unlined denim bib overalls were a great addition to his closet.


I managed to snap a few pics when he was grabbing some straw for the ducks

 And I had a great opportunity to snap a few more with my uncle...wearing matching overalls!













To win a Carhartt of your own please visit www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com  to sign up for their giveaway!


 Carhartt did provide me with this product to review but the thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.
Make sure to visit the fantastic blog parties on my sidebar, and of course, link up all your made from scratch recipes on my Tuesday linky-Made From Scratch Tuesday!




Photobucket

No comments: