Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas #1 is Done!

Every year, we have three Christmases to get through. Christmas #1 is with the kids, #2 is just me and the husband, and #3 is with my side of the family. I'm happy to say, we made it through #1.



We started out with the stockings

She must have liked the pants because she wore them the rest of the day!
Soon, the in-laws arrived and we opened all the presents.





I guess it was too much for them; they all crashed!

 Now, for a peaceful evening and onto Christmas #2 with the husband!

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

My first love is Jesus…then my wife of 45 years…then cooking. I really enjoyed looking over your blog and all the recipes.
I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by via the Friday Hops to follow and to say hello.
Have a great New Years!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/11/tgif-happy-new-year.html