Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Oh blog, how I have negleted you! You see, the problem is, the husband bought me a Kindle. While I realize that was exactly what I wanted, that means that I spend all of my free time reading instead of doing something productive, like blogging.

While I was reading, the farmers of America have been hard at work. The animals don't know it's Christmas; it's just another day for them which means the feeding, cleaning and caretaking must go on. I'm very thankful we have such hardworking farm families across the nation, and right here in Indiana too.





Check out Heather's blog to see what the holidays are like with some local farm families.


Now, I'll leave you with some pics from our Christmas #2 and #3 and a promise to put the Kindle down!


I wasn't kidding when I said I had a freezer full of cookies! These are about half the cookies I had left after #1 and #2!

As you can see, our animals live a rough life!

2 comments:

Another Bobbi Creation said...

Nice table shot! Thanks for bringing all the cookies up and saving me the time this year. Love you Jen! Mom

Cranberry Morning said...

My daughter got a Kindle and my granddaughter got a Nook. I can see that they would be very addictive! The Kindle with it's anagrams game would keep me occupied for hours.

Your kitty leads a life similar to ours. :-)
Have a happy new year.