Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Made From Scratch Tuesday 11/15

 Mom's been busy in the kitchen again with another Gooseberry Patch recipe!
This time, she made Buttery Scalloped Potatoes!
She started out by mixing together the butter, flour and milk.
Next, stir in cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until cheese melts.

Pour the cheesy mixture over a one quart dish of sliced potatoes.

Bake about an hour and serve!

Only one more recipe until the giveaway! Until then....

Now it's time to link up all of your creations!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
2. The post has to be made from scratch.
3. The post you link up MUST CONTAIN A RECIPE!
4. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Jill @RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my amazing GF Cocoa Butter Layer Cake with a how to video!

Carol@easytobeglutenfree said...

Oh, yum! I LOVE scalloped potatoes! Quite possibly my most favorite food. Thanks for hosting!

Jenny said...

Wow, so many wonderful foods...

Thanks for hosting!

Kim said...

Sorry! I entered twice because it said I got an error. You can take one off, if you'd like. Thanks for hosting this link. I'm looking forward to checking out several of these yummy looking offerings!

Cuisinart Elite Food Processor said...

Hi, Jen. It doesn't get any better than scalloped potatoes! I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch hog maw recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

Laureen said...

Hi Jen,
It looks like you've got a great line up of recipes here. This week, I'm linking up my GF Pepita (Pumpkin Seed) Bread w/Thanksgiving Dinner Buns option. Baking GF bread from scratch is not as difficult as one might think.
Thanks for hosting.
Laureen

Kate said...

Thanks for following...I'm a new follower and can't wait to join the fun every week!

Cuisinart Elite Food Processor | toolsforkitchens said...

Hi, Jen. I shared a candied sweet potatoes recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!