Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Everyone likes Awards....

So I feel a little bad because I've been kind of lazy in the last few days and haven't posted anything. And that's mainly because I haven't cooked anything! That being said, I have an award that I received from a couple of my fellow bloggers and I need to pass it along because that's what the cool kids do, right??



I received this from Amy, so make sure you pour yourself a cup of coffee and head on over to check out her blog! You never know if it's going to be pictures of her garden, a great recipe, or just a heart warming story on life.

I also received this from Cris over at GOODEness Gracious. I admire her commitment to blogging. I don't know how she has time to run her own business, be a mommy, AND blog. I get exhausted just thinking about it!

The Rules:

*Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
*Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
*Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
5 words: Cooking amazing dishes made simple

1. This blog cracks me up! Anyone with kids, or sense of humor, will love this!
2. So anyone with kids will really appreciate Ma, What's for Dinner?. I stop by all the time to see what great things I can snag off her site and make my four step kids think I'm just the most creative chef in the world.
3. This next one is great. After reading the post about being a step-mom, I was hooked. There's all kinds of great reading at The Mom-tage.
4. Thought on Life and Dirty Diapers is great. Make sure to check out her creative and budget minded post about the party decorations.
5. As far as linky parties go, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday rules! If you haven't already checked out it, go....NOW!
6. I'm new to Autumn's Blog, but she had me hooked at "bacon".
7. An Extraordinary Ordinary Life is another must read.
8. Are you noticing a theme yet? Cooking is kind of my "thing" and Hon, What's for Dinner? is one I stumbled upon Tuesday at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
9. Chew on Dirt is (one of my) boss's blogs. To clarify, I have several supervisors, and this blog belongs to one of them. If the conservation world has you confused, this is the place to go.
10. Because in the bloggie world, you just click from page to page, I ended up at Mom on Dealz and a great post on school supply prices at different stores. And let me tell you, buying school supplies for one may not be bad, but it can really add up when buying for 4...so a shout out and a big THANK YOU!!

I promise I will start cooking again soon and get some new posts up. Until then, please visit some of my favorites listed above, as well as the two lovely ladies who gave me this award.

3 comments:

The Mom-tage said...

Thanks so much Jen! Holly or I neither one consider ourselves anything that comes close to knowing our way around a kitchen. We need all the help we can get from savvy moms like you and we're loving your blog!

~Dana

Stacey said...

Well golly gee! Thank you so much!

Www.imalazymom.com

Ott, A. said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! Just remember when your blog makes it big that I helped you out with your first linky party entry. :)