Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Made From Scratch Tuesday 2/7/12

With the Super Bowl festivities all around Indy the last few days, we had to have some super munchies for Sunday. I'm going to warn you now...these are not diet friendly! But they're super delicious!


I found these yummy bites on Pinterest and couldn't wait to make my own. For the recipe, click on the pic above!
Now it's time to link up all of your creations!
Here are the rules:
1. You can link up as many posts as you'd like.
2. The post has to be made from scratch.
3. The post you link up MUST CONTAIN A RECIPE! 
4. If you want to put my button somewhere, that'd be cool. You can grab the code for the Made From Scratch Tuesday button on the top right of my sidebar. 





Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YUM - those look great! I should stay away from that recipe - I would eat them all!

Robyn said...

I posted a Chicken Soup recipe using Buffalo Wing Sauce. Just in case you have some left over from Sunday.

Have a great week and Thank You for hosting another week of the Made From Scratch Tuesday Linky Party!

Alison Agnew said...

these look f a b u l o u s
but definitely
not on my list of diet foods

you should add your tuesday linky
to my link party page

now following you
via GFC and LF
and hope you'll return the favor!

alison