Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Almost Homemade Dinner #2

Remember the post a did not too long ago with that awesome tortellini? Well, I have another! This time I used the spinach and ricotta filled tortellini. And you're going to love how easy it is!

 What you'll need:

Spinach and Ricotta tortellini dinner for 2
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
parsley and feta cheese to taste
Salt and pepper to taste

Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add in tortellini. In a large pan, saute onion and garlic.
Add salt and pepper. When onions are sauteed, remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, parsley, and cheese. Cover, but do not return to heat.



When tortellini is fully cooked, drain and add to pan. Toss and serve! How easy is that? And wonderfully delicious!


Make sure to visit the fantastic blog parties on my sidebar, and of course, link up all your made from scratch recipes on my Tuesday linky-Made From Scratch Tuesday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sheila Fretz said...

Such a yummy meal and what a great meal for a family.

Katerina said...

I love these easy, tasty meals that are so good for the whole family!

Donna said...

This sounds great and I love how easy it is! I'm a new follower from Sunday Strolling and I'm so happy I found your blog - I'm going to subscribe and look around at your other recipes now. :)

Donna
http://potofgoldgiveaways.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I like almost homemade...it's close enough.

Stopping by from Sunday Stroll.

Carli
http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice, quick topping!

Diana said...

I have a huge craving now! grilled onions mmmm

http://dstracywrites.blogspot.com

Becky W said...

This looks wonderful! I am your newest GFC follower from LGS! I hope you have a great Sunday

KerrieLynn, The Mix Gal said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back! I will definitely be visiting often for your recipes!

~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❁
KLs Cupboard

Unknown said...

I have some tortellini somewhere in my freezer! May be time to dig it out. Thanks for the idea!