When you're done here, make sure to check out Ott, A and her post!
So if you're like me, during the winter months you're starting to accumulate all those empty jars from those wonderful things you canned over the summer. Here's a quick and easy craft to do with them until you're ready to use them again.
What you'll need:
Cut out (or rip) pieces of various colored tissue paper.
Apply glue to glass jar.
Gently press tissue paper pieces onto jar and let dry.
Glue on ribbon to rim of jar and any other embellishments you would like.
Drop in flameless candle!
We did ours for Christmas, but you can also do these for Halloween by using orange and black tissue paper and gluing foam witches, ghosts, black cats, etc to them! When you're done with them, pull off everything you can, then drop jar into hot, soapy water to remove glue and tissue paper.
Don't forget about the GIVEAWAYS this week! Here are the ways to get your entries in:
- One entry for joining our Facebook page
- One entry for linking up in our Linky Party blog post contest (AND you'll get entered to win an awesome cookbook, which you can also buy on Amazon--makes a great gift)
- One entry for commenting on one of my posts
- One entry for commenting on one of Ott, A's posts
- One entry for putting our "Canning Week" button on your blog (please comment and let me know you did)
- One entry for Tweeting on Twitter (please comment and let me know and use "canning" as a tag)